There are about 9 minutes left in this day and we've got an 8am soccer game, so this will be short and sweet. I certainly can't flake on only the 2nd day of my December challenge!!
1. Today wasn't as productive as I would have liked. Only managed 1 load of laundry (which now that I think about it, is still in the washer, UGH!), drove kids to school, took Pearl to the groomer, and cleared off the kitchen island.
2. It was a good day as far as Tanner's appetite. Tino is a grazer when it comes to eating. He's not big on meals and will usually take 2 bites and say he's done and refuse to eat the rest of his food. However today was great - he ate a whole bowl of Mini Wheats for breakfast, a bowl of chili for lunch, and all of his chicken nuggets at dinner. Breakthrough!!
3. The Christmas tree is still without ornaments. I'm thinking Sunday afternoon? Or should I say maybe....Sunday after my nap??
4. Tomorrow is one of those days I just don't want to face because it's so busy:
8am - Mason's last soccer game of the season
9am - Mason's end of the year soccer party and awards
11am - Taylor's Christmas piano recital
1pm - funeral Andrew needs to attend
3pm - Zachary's first basketball game of the season
4pm - Nephew's baptism
Can I just stay in bed and not go anywhere tomorrow instead? PLEEEESE?????
5. Tonight we attended the Night of Choirs our Stake has done for the last three years. This was our first year attending and we have been missing out! What a wonderful night and a great kick off to the Christmas season. Zach performed in the Primary choir and Taylor in the Youth choir. Favorite of the night though was the visiting Baptist choir. I love how enthusiastic they are when they sing. They sing with such power and conviction. I was disappointed when they were done - I could've listened to them all night.
6. I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet. But that's no surprise....
Well my time is up and it's officially not Friday anymore, so off to bed I go!
1 comment:
haha, way to squeeze that in there. I hate it when I leave cloths in the wash...
Post a Comment