Friday, October 17

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY TANNER!!


Happy Birthday today to our sweet little boy. The day he was born is still very fresh in my mind yet it seems ages ago. Bringing Tanner into this world was very painful and he struggled those first few days, but it's been a joy ever since. Such a happy kid with the cutest smile.

Tanner has become a big boy in just the last week and took his first steps last Friday. I was sitting on the couch folding laundry with him standing next to me when out of nowhere he decided to try and walk across the room. I couldn't believe it - he's taking more and more steps everyday and pretty soon he'll be walking everywhere. Now it's on to new stages of life -- like turning his carseat around, weaning him off bottles, and trying real milk.
Here's a little photo montage of Tino's first year












Happy Birthday Buddy - we love you!

9 comments:

The John Hollingshaus Family said...

I love the Pics!!! I can't believe you have 4 kids. Happy Brthday Tanner!

Linz said...

Wow! Happy birthday Tanner!! He is so very cute!

Erin Camp said...

Happy Birthday Tanner. Being the youngest rocks.
(According to Kevin....)

Darcie said...

I love all of his cute pictures. Happy 1st to Tanner and way to go on the walking.

Jill Johnson said...

I can't believe how much he looks like Andrew in that last picture. Maybe it's the shades. I can't believe he is walking. You are in for it now!!

John and Heather Davis said...

Happy 1st Birthday!!! love all the pictures, but my favorite is the one with his tongue.

The land of Vegas said...

I love 1st birthday's but hate them too because that is a marker reminding you they are growing up.

Jennie Z said...

Love the second one with him screaming. Happy Birthday Tanner! It's crazy how fast they grow up.

Gary and Michelle said...

I can't believe he is one. But then I also can't believe that Emma will go to Young Womens on Sunday. I'm not that old, right? I don't know whether to be excited or to cry.

Happy Birthday Tanner!