Wednesday, September 5

List of Four

I know, 2 posts in one day. But I saw this on another blog and thought it would be fun to do--it's called the List of 4. I've never done it and I know all of you are dying to know more about me!

4 Jobs I've Had
Dragon's Den Sandwich Shoppe (my 1st job)
EFY Counselor
Receptionist for Ford New Holland Credit
Dental Assistant for Dr. Larson in SLC

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
Pride & Prejudice (both BBC and newer version)
Napoleon Dynamite
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
The RM

4 Places I've Lived
Roanoke, TX
Provo, UT
Lehi, UT
Las Vegas, NV

4 Favorite TV Shows
Oprah Winfrey
Lost
Cash Cab
Amazing Race

4 Places I've Been on Vacation
San Diego
Philippines
New York City
Hawaii

4 Favorite Foods or Dishes
salads
mashed potatoes
key lime pie
pasta

4 Websites I visit
everyone's blogs
realtor.com
cox.net (my email)
Winder farms

4 Places I'd Like to Be
on a cruise with my husband
my parent's house in South Weber
The Miraval Spa in AZ
Hawaii

Now I want to hear from you guys.......I tag these people to do a List of 4 on their blogs:
Alissa W, Casey & Lani, Jessica M, Skibas, Jill, and Remmels. I'll try to get Andrew to do it too and I can post his later.

5 comments:

Jill Johnson said...

We love cash cab!! I wouldn't do very good, but if Aaron was with me i would

Lana said...

I can't wait for the next season of the Amazing Race! One day, I'll compete! ha!

Linz said...

We love cash cab too! Fun post!!

Castiel Moyes said...

Boy we have a lot in common!

Castiel Moyes said...

PS would you explain to me how you were named after your moms wig?