My friend Jill tagged me on her blog so I must oblige. I have to tell 6 habits about myself and then tag 4 people. I'm sure if you asked Andrew about my habits the list would be a lot longer but I'm going to ask that he please refrain from any snide comments :)
Here we go in no particular order:
1. I have to wear sunglasses when I'm driving. If I don't it gives me a headache. I can't stand the glare of the sun in my eyes.
2. I don't wash my makeup off before going to bed...never have.
3. I am a very indecisive person, especially when it comes to ordering food at restaurants. I look over the menu forever and it drives Andrew absolutely nuts! I want to try new dishes, but usually end up ordering the same things to save time.
4. I use a lot of hand lotion. I have a bottle in my bathroom and one in the kitchen, one in the car, one in the diaper bag and one in my purse. I can't stand to be without it.
5. I have to have a fan running when I sleep for "white noise." I don't need the fan blowing on me. In fact, there is a fan in our bedroom that faces the wall and runs solely for noise purposes. I also have to take a little portable fan with me when I travel, otherwise I am miserable!
6. I don't plan ahead very well in many aspects. So many times I am throwing together a dinner at the last minute, making a trip to the store at night for diapers or formula or milk, or running late somewhere.
So there you have it - now I tag Jessica M, Alissa W, Jenny Z and a combined tag for Stephen & Christina. Maybe I'll even get Andrew to post his 6 habits, which would be very entertaining!
6 comments:
We have a lot in common Heidi!I love it!
We have so many things in common, well except for my 6 things i listed!
I am CONSTANTLY not preparing meals until the last minute and very often have to go to the store late at night for things that I should have seen the need coming!! Oh well! I love that you have to sleep with a fan! That's funny!
I have never washed off my makeup before either. I don't wear a lot so it really isn't a big deal
I can totally relate to #2 (Although I often feel guilty about it? Wierd, I know) And #6....I'm ALWAYS running late, it's ridiculous!
andrew's have to deal with gas. and not the expensive kind...
Post a Comment