Monday, August 13

Glad To Be Home

Technically the clock says it's past midnight and officially Monday, but we got home tonight (Sunday) from our week in Utah and it's good to be back--to sleep in our own beds. We had a wonderful week and had a lot of fun with grandma and grandpa. I will update more later on with pictures, but here are some highlights of our trip:


2 visits from the tooth fairy
1 trip to the emergency room
eating garden fresh vegetables every night
sleeping in a tent in the backyard
seeing frogs and toads from around the world
roasting marshmellows and making Smores
trips to the airport
Country Fair Days Parade
school shopping in Park City
playing baseball


Now it's back to reality--there's a lot going on this week and hope I can find the energy (and the babysitters) to make it through! Now I'm going to bed!

3 comments:

Linz said...

Wow, sounds like an exciting trip! Can't wait to see pictures!

Darrell and Alissa said...

Sounds like you had a fun trip! Who lost the teeth? Does the Toothfairy ever forget to come at your house like it does ours? My kids like for her to forget because the next night there's always a nice letter and extra money!

Jill Johnson said...

The tooth fairy usually takes a few nights at our house too. We did a little school shopping at Park City too!! I am glad you are home.